Sunday, November 11, 2007

Back Home

....from our Disney Trip. It was so nice to get away and spend a week focused on our kiddos and creating memories with them. All of us had so much fun - Disney has changed SO much since I was there fifteen years ago (as has my perspective of seeing it). The kids were such troopers, but inevitably had a couple of "shining moments". Grace's favorite was the Animal Kingdom - she was quite happy to see an elephant (her current favorite animal) on the safari ride. Jackson was in his glory being outside for the majority of the week - taking everything in from his stroller or mamma's lap! I need to get pictures off my camera and then I'm sure I'll be posting them really soon. I'm just glad I'm caught up with all that laundry - phew! It sure does feel good to be back home though. I always love seeing new places and going on vacation, but it always feels so good to return home.

No comments: