Tuesday, June 5, 2007

normal day

I was looking through one of my old notebooks from when Grace was a baby and came across the following quote:



"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasure you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart. Let me not pass you by in quest of some rare and perfect tomorrow. Let me hold you while I may, for it may not always be so." Mary Jean Iron



Sometimes I need to be reminded to slow down and appreciate all that God has blessed me with. To enjoy every moment I have with my family and friends. To see them for what they are and not take them for granted. So glad I happened upon this reminder.



God Bless!













Grace and Jackson snuggling on the couch. So stinkin sweet!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Unbelievable that I found this poem after40 years! My Mother gave it to me in my 20's when I complained of boredom, home with 3 little children....boy was she right!!! It has always stayed with me although I didn't know the author or have a copy.

Thanks so much, God Bless!

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.